At Creative Industry Finance we know that it can be a challenge to put a business down on paper in words and numbers. Barriers could be fears about the quality of the documents or structuring them in an appropriate way. In fact many who register with us are uncertain about their business plan and need guidance with strengthening their documents.
This is why we are organising free business planning workshops exclusively for those who have registered their online application for our programme.
The sessions will get applicants thinking about and writing up answers to some of the following questions:
• What is your experience of running a business?
• How well do you know the industry?
• Is the business profitable?
• Is your cash-flow sufficient to repay the loan?
• How are you planning to use the loan?
• What customers do you already have?
• Is your product or service strong compared with your competitors?
• Is there growing demand for your product or service?
• Have you detailed how you will reach your target market?
Businesses who attend will also gain guidance on how to prepare and present their financials including how to draft cash flow projections.
Our first workshop which will be held in London on Tuesday 16th June is now fully booked. The session will be run by Remi Harris a Creative Industry Finance advisor who has 15-years’ experience working in the creative industries. We will then hold a workshop on Thursday 2nd July with Joan Louw about understanding finance, income and risk.
We will be releasing more dates in different parts of the country soon, so if you would like to attend our workshops make sure start your online application.
6th February 2017
22nd November 2016
Here are some highlights from the Creative Tracks conference